Monday, February 9, 2009

It's been too long!!

Ok so I know realize that it has been a few months since I have updated this site, I really am going to try and get better about it :) Ava is going to be 6 months old in a couple of weeks and we can't believe it. But lets back up a little and cover the last couple of months! In December Ava got to visit Santa for the very first time and she did so good, she didn't even cry. She really enjoyed Christmas and even helped open a few of her substantial amount of presents, it was adorable. She got to meet several new family members and of course they had fun with her. We didn't do much in January, Ava got a cold so she stayed home a lot. She is all better now though and finally the rest of us are too. We have been trying some first foods which hasn't really been going to great because she doesn't like green beans and wasn't interested in sweet potatoes but maybe she isn't quite ready yet. But then I tried some carrots in her cereal and she seemed to like them so maybe thats a good start, I will try again in a couple days to see. Feb. 5th was a big day because Ava rolled over from her back for the first time. She has been rolling from her tummy to her back for awhile and when she lays on her tummy she holds her self up so good. She is really starting to show her personality! Regan and I have also realized how spoiled she has become too, when we lay her down at night she cries and cries but as soon as you pick her up she is fine :) We are working on that!! So this weekend will be Ava's first valentine's day and we can't wait to take some pictures of her with the pink princess bear we bought her. Well I hope everyone has enjoyed a few updates and I will try and do this again soon.




No comments: