Wednesday, July 9, 2008

33 weeks!

Wow only 7 weeks to go!! I can't believe Ava is going to be here so soon, we are so excited. We started our birthing classes last night and we got to tour the delivery rooms, they are really nice. Everything has been going really well. We go back to the doctor on July 24th. I would love to say we have everything done but of course I have a long list of things I would like to get done before bringing Ava home, we will just have to see if they all get done or not. I have been feeling great and Ava moves around so much, its amazing. Sorry it has been so long since we have posted anything and we will get a 33 week picture up soon. I can't believe I will be 34 weeks Friday, its very exciting.

4 comments:

Sarah West said...

I'm so glad you've made this blog! I had been checking your other site and couldn't figure out why you hadn't updated anything! :) Love you! You look great!!!

Mandy @ mintnclandycreate said...

You look great Jennifer! I wanted to let you know that I will not be able to come to the shower next weekend. ;( I'm helping coordinate a wedding that weekend & will be tied up with that. I

Hopefully we can claim that dinner sometime in the next 7 weeks!!! ;)

She'll be here so soon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These final few weeks will go by so fast! Get all your napping in while you can:) You look fantastic!

Magic 104 KMGL said...

Amazing shot. You're getting close, kids! Congrats!